What do you do about a car seat when you are traveling? If your little one is anything like mine, he won’t sleep in any car seat other than his own, so I take along my own car seat. But you know how careful the airlines are with our gear…
Well, Peg Perego
wants to help out! For the month of September, if you buy a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible Car Seat SIP 5/70
they will give you a free travel bag for your car seat!
Car Seat Features:
- Rear-facing for children 5 - 45 lbs; forward-facing for children 22 - 70 lbs
- SAFE: Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell; it crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- SIP: Side Impact Protection head panel protects child's head, neck and spine; adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit
- EPS: Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
- FRESCO JERSEY: Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric is breathable, absorbs moisture and is easy to clean
- Contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement of the child during a crash
- Quick-release five point safety harness made with "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
- Wide padded seat includes a specially shaped removable cushion for newborns
- Top tether hook is used for increased stability in forward-facing mode to help limit forward movement in a crash
- Gently shaped base specially contoured for extra stability in any seating position
- Adjustable latch connectors that easily reposition for forward or rear-facing installation
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions: 26" x 21.17" x 18.66" (h-w-d)
- Product Weight: 21 lb
It’s a great opportunity. It’s a convertible car seat
so you can use it as both an infant car seat and a toddler car seat as well. And you will have the added bonus of it being protected when you travel so that it can last for another kid! Thanks Peg Perego!
Find out more here.