Just previewed the new UppaBaby 2010 stroller at the ABC show in Vegas. I’m so so excited about the new vista stroller! The UppaBabyVista is really one of my favorite strollers and now with the new improvements I love it even more! One of the main complaints of the UppaBaby Vista is the seat position. The 2009 vista did not sit fully up. The highest recline position was still a bit of a recline. Now the 2010 UppaBaby Vista Stroller sits all the way straight up! By the way that is a childs most comfortable position! Another great thing because of the new position the Uppababy vista rumble seat now has more room for the second child! How cool?!
The New UppaBaby Vista stroller wheels are no longer hand made. They are perfectly round foam and rubber for the perfect smoother ride.
The new UppaBaby Vista Brake is a one touch brake to brake the vista stroller and the same one touch to unbrake the vista stroller. Much easier to use than the 2009 UppaBaby Vista brake.
The Seat on the all new 2010 UppaBaby Vista Stroller is much larger on the new vista 2010. Its actually 1.5 inches taller and thats a lot more time that you will be able to use this stroller as your child grows! And because the UppaBaby Vista is such a great hot stroller you will want to use it as long as possible!
Bassinet on the UppaBaby Vista 2010 has a better sun protection on it as well as a new and improved waterproof latex matress.
More Padding on the UppaBaby Vista Stroller seat for the most comfortable ride for your child!
Want an even more eye catching stroller? Check out the All New Limited Edition Maya UppaBaby Stroller. For just an additional $20 retail pricing the Maya stroller is really hot! Its got a sleek black graphite frame that is different than all the other vista strollers and this funky cool golden color fabrics. The UppaBaby Vista Maya will brighten up your day no matter what the weather outdoors.
Your child can now be a "Back seat Driver" with the new Rumble Seat. Made Exclusively for the UppaBaby Vista Stroller and it literally just snaps on in seconds. Its cool, its comfortable and its real easy to use. Its got an all aluminum frame and your childs hands are kept safely away from the wheel. The next add on is the UppaBaby Piggy Back, which is kinda like the standard running board but its really small and compact and does not get in the way when pushing the stroller like many running boards do! The coolest thing about these 2 new additions (the Rumble Seat and the Piggy Back.) are that you can use them both together! So your can actually transport 3 children at one time! Since I have 3 children, I'm really loving this idea. I'm thinking, I really godda get one of these (Even though I'm really not in need of a new stroller!).
Click On Photos For More Details!
The 2010 Uppa Baby Vista is available in 5 cool colors. Denny (red), Carlin, Maya, Mica and Jake.
More New Features for 2010 UppaBaby Vista
• Added 0-position seat angle adjustment –allowing for upright seat position.
• Push-on, Push-off easy to activate brake system.
• Organic latex bassinet mattress – developed with eco-friendly material that is hypoallergenic and anti-microbial. This mattress creates an ideal, healthy sleeping environment for infants by contouring to the shape of the baby’s body. The breathable cell-structure allows for better air circulation, keeping your infant comfortable in any temperature.
• Bassinet pop-out ventilated SPF 50+ sun-shade… an industry first!
• Extended seat height to accommodate taller children.
• Smoother rolling no-flat wheels.
• Single push-button wheel removal.
• Fashion meets function with the new special edition Maya (yellow) fabric color paired with a sleek, graphite colored frame.
• Plush seat cushion with twice as much padding ensuring maximum comfort.
• Added rubber bumpers to protect the stroller handlebar in upright folded positionStandard Features: (That are also Available on the 2009 Vista)
•Easy one-step fold—with or without the seat attached.
• Reversible seat positions – allows for your baby to face you or face the world (great for sightseeing).
• Includes both bassinet and seat—completely interchangeable and requires no fabric swapping.
• Eco-inspired organic bassinet carrier – fully lined with a blend of organic soybean & cotton so every inch of material that touches your baby’s skin is a wholesome,hygienic alternative to synthetic fabrics.
• Suitable from birth to 50 lbs.
• Removable and machine washable fabric.
• Pop-out SPF 50 canopy extension with 30% more sun coverage.
• Zip-in weather shield and mesh bug guard included.
• Welded aircraft aluminum alloy frame and extra wide wheels allow the VISTA to weigh less and give more responsive control.
• 4-wheel shock absorbing suspension, sealed wheel bearings, and rear aluminum die cast hubcaps.
• Telescoping one-touch handle height adjustment .
• Rubber-coated tires that never go flat.
• Floating arch “no kick” rear axle.
• Full-size, easy access basket for more convenient storage space in addition to hidden cell-phone zip pocket on back of seat.
• Elevated seat height puts baby in reach and away from threats including car fumes, dirt, unwanted pets. No need for high chairs—Just pull right up to the table at restaurants.
You've all been asking for more details of the UPPAbaby Rumble seat, well hear it is!
To meet the needs of today’s growing family, UPPAbaby announces the arrival of the RumbleSeat. Designed exclusively for the 2009 VISTA stroller, the RumbleSeat converts a single stroller to a double in-line stroller in seconds. Whether it’s a quick stroll to the supermarket or a long leisurely walk through the park, this exclusive seat provides maximum comfort and style for parents’ precious cargo.
A must have item for parents of two. With a quick slide
and snap, the RumbleSeat is installed
onto the VISTA frame, providing the
capability of a double with single stroller
ease of use and convenience.
Ensuring safety, the seat is low enough for
toddlers to climb in and out, but high enough
to keep little hands safe and away from the
ground and wheels. In addition, it has a
five-point harness and a canopy with
SPF 50+ sun protection.
The seats’ plush fabric matches the VISTA stroller seat in fashion and comfort, and the frame is constructed of lightweight aluminum providing strength, durability and a sleek modern look. For added comfort, kids can rest their feet on the seat’s two-position footpad without compromising basket storage. When not in use parents can easily store the seat under the stroller. The RumbleSeat adapts to parents’ stroller needs as a family grows.